Believe an evening in warm, sunny Spain, relaxing at an outside café with a tapas plate and a glass of fruity Rioja. This “Little Bit of Spain” collection will transport your spirit to the land of La Mancha. Included are these fine items:
- Jamon Serrano: A cured Spanish ham from the famed white pig. It is salted, hung in cool conditions, and cured for fifteen months, giving it a superior and complex taste. (3.5 oz)
- Manchego: The most well liked cheese in Spain. It is made in the interior of the country from 100% pasteurized sheep’s milk. Aged for three months, it has a smooth texture and hints of olive oil and lemon. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Sometimes called Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat’s milk in Murcia region of Spain. The fruit of the wine is nicely matched by the clean, goat milk flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mahon: A cheddary cow’s milk cheese from the Mediterranean island of Menorca in the Balearics. Aged for three to six months. (7.5 oz)
- Spanish Olives: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to verify the highest quality product. (12 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: An essential element of the traditional Tapas course. (4 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: In any case, Americans can enjoy one of the most true culinary treasures of Spain! Chorizo is excellent in stews, potages, omelets, paellas, or served as part of a tapas. (7.9 oz)
- Tortas de Aciete: Moderately sweet with a gentle flavor of olive oil and a hint of anise, are they a cracker or a cookie? (6.34 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to verify freshness
Transport your spirit to the land of La Mancha
Includes: Jamon Serrano, Manchego, Murcia al Vino, Mahon, El Serpis Anchovy Stuffed Olives, Marcona Almonds, Chorizo by Palacios, and Torta de Aciete
A tasty travel to Espana from your very own home!
This can be a perfect and grand gift to give as a housewarming or for the foodie in your life